Hey all! Today’s look was inspired by soft colors and flowers, if you have followed my blog for a while you probably now by now how much I like flower crowns. Anyway, hope you enjoy this look.
Hey guys! Back in 2013 I did a blog post and pictures with a Toucan friend which you can see here, when I saw MishMish made a Toucan for Summerfest I decided it was time for an updated version of that look.
I had a lot of fun mixing the colors and what came out was a tropical and summery outfit, that came together by using Hucci’s releases for Uber and the awesome feather earrings from Zaara.
‘Till the next time!
- Eyes: IKON – Triumph Eyes Hazel
- Hair: booN – Lab 007
- Mesh Head: CATWA – Candy
- Mesh Body: Maitreya – Lara
- Appliers: Lara Hurley – Gia Rose Pale
- Nails: Nailed It – Bird of Prey Set
- Dress: Hucci – Zeya Dress (available @ Uber)
- Earrings: Zaara – Sarika feather earrings
- Bracelet: ISON – safari tribe bracelet
- Shoes: Hucci – Adelaide Sandals (available @ Uber)
- Toucan: MishMish – Toco Toucan (available @ Summerfest)
- Poses: Ma Vie – Basic 01 | Phenomena 10.
Hey all! I’m back after about three months of an SL break. I felt the enjoyment of blogging was gone so I decided to take a break, but the other day it came back to me so here I am! I bring a simple and elegant look that I hope you enjoy.
I expect to be blogging more now that I feel the joy of it has come back to me.
Hey all! I’ve been meaning to edit this picture for a long time and as usual I get caught up in RL things, but finally here it is! I just wanted to do a more laid back look, more natural and in a more casual setting.
Hope you like it!
Hey all! I decided to try a new mesh head, I had heard a lot about LOGO mesh heads so I finally went for it and got it for myself. As usual I decided to compliment it with a Lara Hurley applier, so far they’re my favorites.
The look was inspired by the texture of the Killona dresses Hucci made for Collabor 88.