Hey all! Today’s look is inspired by a trend I’ve seen a lot lately which is lace and sheerness, I love this trend it can look very soft and romantic. To add some ambiance to the look I went for a bit of a shabby chic look on the background and decoration I also found these great photoshop patterns that I used to create the wallpaper on the background from deviant art and that you can download here.
Finally the outfit is Baiastice’s lovely creation for Collabor 88, comes in several colors, you can choose black for a more dramatic look or pastel colors as well. And I added a little french bulldog to make me company on the picture haha, isn’t he cute?
- Eyes: IKON – Perspective Eyes Evening
- Lashes: Redgrave – Classy
- Hair: Epoque – Tied Up
- Skin: PXL – MIA Jazz Natural
- Hands and Feet: Slink
- Nails: Nailed It – Gold Glitter Set
- Necklace and Earrings: MANDALA – Polly Necklace & Earring set White
- Top: Baiastice – Gina Blouse White (available @ Collabor 88)
- Shorts: Baiastice – Vigo High Waist Shorts White (available @ Collabor 88)
- Shoes: Hucci – Orlando Pump Mono (available @ Uber)
- Pose: Exposeur – TopModel Ultimate ’12 Candace (edited a little with Animare HUD)
- Chair: Apple Fall – Tiffany Dining Chair (Former Arcade Gacha purchase)
- Doggie: French Bulldog